Fact Check #127

300px-Karl_Theodor_von_Piloty_Murder_of_Caesar_1865

Hello,

On the Ides of March, I bid you all good day, good evening or good morning.

As I mentioned in my last post in Fact Check #126, this is simply to start a new thread to open up some fresh new space to make any future information easier to post and find. Even though our blog is mobile phone optimized, the size of the last thread has become daunting for some. That’s all!

Thank you!

WHA

P.S. We will now display the most recent comments at the top of the thread.

448 thoughts on “Fact Check #127

1. OWoN:

TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2015 AT 10:04:00 AM MDT

Abadi is discussing a series of steps. Which denominations to do first. Small probably. Do they lop 2 or 3 zeroes? That works best. So the bottom feeders then don’t get Gzillions, Hello? Like $600T was ever on? Retards. 2 zeros would do it OK. $6T for the lot will work. Iraq matters more. A million plus innocent dead for marauding scumbags never gets a mention. Just Gimme my blessings.Ghoulish Creeps!

Then to first kick start with Baghdad and Reno. Block limits for most so apart from a favoured few, the multi Bs will not happen for most. It kills the racketeers. Tears in Texas. Rage from a mutant in a wheelchair who will need a production line of Diapers. Good news. Tomb raiders lose out big time from dreams. Its called Justice! So they bank robbed toilet paper. Poetic justice. Love it.

At least a value will be established soon.Reality will rule. If 5K kicks out 50K who cares? Let the Gu -Roos explain it. Truly, if a lot of hurting people get 50 K its a good thing. So no free home etc- Hello? The Check, will a Reality One do? Dreams are not reality. A 10 multiple is still dam good money if so. Working makes fortunes. You can do it. The Check most need is a reality one.

Read more at: http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2015/04/lifting-veil-report-6-beyond-veil-of-delusion.html?showComment=1429027468807#c6931517467807606313
    OWoN © All Rights Reserved

2. Tony:

It appears that the response traffic from WHA Auxiliary members has slowed to a virtual crawl since I began monitoring the site back last September. I have noticed same over at OWoN as well.

Assumptions about why people unknown to us do what they do are usually garbage and prone to confirmation bias. Nevertheless, my assumption is that the global reset enthusiasts are haggard, information overloaded and have decided they know most of what is known in the collective up to this point. Properly educated now, our crew is getting back into life and focusing on an internal, personal reset of sorts that will provide the foundation for all of us to hit the ground running with real change in the NOW. We will be wary, battle-hardened both physically and more importantly, mentally, when the inevitable changes manifest on a large scale.

This is what I am doing. As John says, “sorting ourselves.” I am at peace with this and do feel more balanced to the positive side for the first time in months. The hard work remains, but time is less of a gauge than it was. The endpoint is now what is in my view and we will be vigilant to that end and be far ahead in our operational tempo when the wave arrives.

I hope others are feeling more at peace and getting their feet up under them for the long walk ahead for humanity.

Wishing all at WHA Auxiliaries, OWoN and the awakened community a good week and upcoming months. Trust your intuition.

Kind regards to all,

Charlie

Liked by 1 person

3. (Al Hodges’ reply to a CMKX shareholder)

Apr 11, 2015 at 7:49pm

You are quite incorrect about much of what you believe; e.g., I have not been paid; my plaintiffs have not been paid; I do not know if any lawyers or trustees got paid, other than Mr. Frizzell for some of the work performed; Mr. West was only paid occasionally, and was forced to take shares of stock in lieu of actual spendable compensation; and, most importantly, Mr. Michael C. Cottrell [who has been waiting for over 20 years] has not been paid. How about that!

Having corrected a few of your misunderstandings, let me re-assure you that I believed in my heart, and with solid factual evidence to support same, each of the words that I have posted these past years. As far as payment goes, both I and each of the ‘plaintiffs’ are shareholders and will be ‘paid’ at the same time as are all. I do not lie, nor fabricate, nor exaggerate, nor guess; I have no need to as I am essentially beholden to no one. What I have said in the past is as true today as it was when I said it; although I have apologized on occasion regarding erroneous estimates of when this was supposed to conclude, I was at the time relying on advice of what the “master schedule” then provided for – if that be sinful, then mea culpa.

To the very best of my knowledge, information and belief, then and now, bona fide holders of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. common stock will be paid, and will receive their first payment within a few to ten days after ER; we have previously defined ER as occurring at the time that funds are transferred to Mr. Cottrell for the purpose of conducting the U.S. Dollar Refunding Project. I have said it all before, so I hope you are not shocked to hear it again.

Clearly the road has been long and exceedingly bumpy. Delay, after delay, after delay, has occurred; why, you may ask – because at the end of the road, the people controlling our lives for the past 150 years will be out of favor, out of money and out the door – and they know it. It simply takes time to re-create the world such that all have an equal opportunity for peace, happiness and blessed tranquility. Believe me when I tell you that it has been more than worthwhile. Sincerely.

Blessings,

Al Hodges
    ——

Liked by 1 person

4. I like Lagarde’s responses. If I were speculating, I would guess that Asian sources lent Greece the money to pay the IMF and reciprocity among key EU sovereign lenders (to Greece) included a pledge to join AIIB– the rationale for which would have been diplomatically expedient, since, faced with the option of splitting the EU, even the US would understand that it was the only real option. We live in volatile, pivotal times. I wish the history books were already written, that they told the truth and that I could read them now. Any thoughts on this theory?

5. IMF chief Lagarde on Greece, China and the uneven recovery
    PBS NewsHour
    PBS

Future economic growth has been seriously affected by the scars of the financial crisis, says IMF head Christine Lagarde. But, she says, “the new mediocre” can be avoided with the right steps.Judy Woodruff interviews LaGarde about reforming the Greek economy, how aging countries can tap labor potential and China’s efforts to a create a bank to fund infrastructure in developing countries. Continue http://video.pbs.org/video/2365462559/ Aired: 04/09/2015
    08:03

• Decades ago, there was some scientific discussion, when we all thought the ‘Big Bang’ was the only way. And at that time, there was theoretical particles which were described as the matter/energy which occured micro-seconds after the bang. These occured (from early to late), as “Z”, “Y”, “X”.

During this time of discussion, Fermi Labs actually attempted to create the “X” particle. And they reported that something appeared in their Stellerator-Cyclotron (the largest in the world at that time), to match the model of what the “X” particle should be.

The result was a buckled orbit-course, and the ground shook for miles.

It was my thoughts, at the time, that after their intention to go for “Y” particle, that it might make better sense to relocate the experiment to some place else. The Moon seemed a good idea, at the time.

As an aside, I find it interesting that the movie of Startrek-6, talked about the Romulan moon-Abraxas, exploded because of excess mining and poor safety standards.

Now, in 2015, the Human Race possesses a multi-tara-volt hi-power accellerator, which could create a “Z” particle. All the alien speak put aside, this kind of power frightens even thinking men. The co-inventor of the LHC has already admitted to the public, that the management of the facility has no idea what they are doing. They are just messing around with a new bag of marbles.

This is one of those times when caution is needed, in the extreme.

Just my two cents.

6. Ricky Burket,
    What you did was loving and good! Take that to heart and ignore the rest. Mike could be any of us, may soon be many of us. I believe in his integrity and in yours.

• Thanks LP.

This will be my last time posting this link over here. This weekend ends my one month of keeping this in these blogs. We’re hoping to raise just a bit more for their 5k housing plan. So if anyone wants to help last minute, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for everyone’s support.

• Mike,
      If you can give Tony an email address or tel #, I can help you get a resume together, meaning: get your info, assemble and polish the info, type it up and email it to you so you can print copies, email it to companies and maybe upload it to job sites.

Your opinion about you is the only one that really matters but I can tell you right now, today, at this moment, that your words indicate a temperate, kind, bright, self-responsible, emptionally intelligent humanist, perhaps exhausted from the vicicitudes of life but with a kindness and absence of egocentricity that I find rather astounding. None of us is anybody– so you are in good company. NEVER GIVE UP. Never! In my worthless but free opinion, each of us owes at least this much to life as a thank you for having been born.

Jobs come and go. Find one, bring your body and heart back to gentle strength, secure simple shelter you can call home, get the dog back, keep growing, help others do the same and give back. It’s never fun but it’s all do-able. Just keep going until you get it done. Then, down the road, roll up your sleeves and join us to help lift the burdens of mankind and set things right in this glorious world on the brink of peace.

I believe in the goodness of your intent– that you can and will come through this and put it behind you. We need you strong and free BEFORE the Sh# hits the fan in the homeland 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• Green Lantern – Thank you! Jim Willie never disappoints and his TruNews interview was no exception. Still waiting for his Plane Truth interview out of Tokyo. His advice for Americans to get their money out of bank deposits and paper assets and into real assets, particularly precious metals, applies to those of us in Europe, too.

Liked by 1 person

• Willie’s already on the plane back from Tokyo, 2 hr audio file:
        [audio src="http://www.mediafire.com/download/h72qcgicw66tikd/TMRN_PTS3131_64kbps.mp3" /]
        or
        thevictoryreport.org/jim-willie-the-fall-of-the-house-of-saud-and-germanys-conflicted-the-plane-truth-pts3131/

7. Hello everyone here is a post from another reader over at OWON. It sounds like it may be related to us in some way.

Constitutionalist Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 11:57:00 AM MDT

“Just thought I would leave this here , it may be of some interest to some if not all of you. I am a day-trader, have been for quite some time. I received a call from my broker who set up an appointment to discuss upcoming significant changes and conditions in the very near future that we as traders need to know. It was implied that this was a mandatory “meeting”. I have an idea what it is about, but let’s see what they say.”

OWoN © All Rights Reserved

Liked by 1 person

8. WHA,
    What impact do new White Hat reports have on the overall process ? Is this a significant development ? Just trying to read between the lines.

9. This is rough as I am still crafting the words. Apologies and edit and desired but the timing seems appropriate.

We are the power for the system. Therefore we are at fault. But there is no blame as that is a child’s game. However, we are the solution. Would the “new” system be better than the current? I submit – it could not possibly be worse. And we are now much better prepared to see the faults, and change them, very rapidly.

“You have problem with authority Mr. Anderson. You believe that you are special and the rules do not apply to you”. (nor the mind control)

Here is the text I am working on for us:

In war I am peace
    In despair I am hope
    In hate I am love
    In darkness I am light
    In lies I am truth
    In discomfort I am health
    In confusion I am a path
    In slavery I am freedom
    In separation I am humanity
    For I am you

You are peace in war
    You are hope in despair
    You and love in hate
    You are light in darkness
    You and truth in lies
    You are health in discomfort
    You are a path in confusion
    You are freedom in slavery
    You are humanity in separation
    For you are me

I don’t like the last line but I have not come up with something better yet. Maybe “for you are I” but it sounds weird. I am leaning towards “for you are the answer” but I don’t want it to end as putting all the emphasis on “you”. I give up for now…

Believe in “the harvest” (law of one) or in a single chance (dualistic religion). We all have the power to change… everything.

• OWoN update…..
      Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 5:35:00 AM MDT

A major , comprehensive exclusive is in stages of production for the week end or early next week which can also be a feeder lead in for Palladin to re commence with the new White Hats Reports and Tony to rally to arms at WHA.
      Its a huge job which exposes more. Where guilt lies, and major art work to help. The aim is to free our real American allies ,the people of mental bondage carrying a baggage of lies. The Cabal is NOT the American people. Americans free can fulfill their real destiny. A Cabal and Roach free nation as one of all nations.

10. Bringing this over from OWoN. I didn’t have time to do it on both sites when it was first posted and then Canauzzie left a great surprise in the meantime. It’s all good.

MYGIRL56 TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2015 AT 12:42:00 PM MDT

If you have the chance to catch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (the most recent program – I PVR’d it and watched it last night. I think it aired Sunday on HBO) please do so. Oliver flew to Russia and interviewed Edward Snowden in person which was interesting in and of itself. But I was absolutely astonished at the fact that there are people in the USA who do not recognize the Snowden name or if they do, have him confused with Julian Assange of Wikileaks. It is absolutely sad. And before anyone pokes at me for taking this seriously because you are thinking/feeling/believing that this program is a put on or put up job, or isn’t relevant because he’s a comedian and this is comedy, forget it. The reason Oliver gets away with what he does is because of cloaking – displaying serious issues within the absurdity. This just shows what astute USArians are up against – the sheeple. God help you make inroads with this, you need it. How can any citizen of the states not know who Edward Snowden is? If nothing else, I expected him to be ranked as a traitor, thinking those who watch MSM would have picked that up from the spin the government put on the story. I feel for you all. Truly. Now I comprehend the problem fully. I thought my knowledge was ‘average’ but if this was any indication of ‘average’ south of the 49th I am gobsmacked. Gird your loins my USArian friends – there’s much work to be done!

CANAUZZIE TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2015 AT 1:10:00 PM MDT

Better yet myGirl56, lets make it an article. I PVR’d it too but I didn’t get the last few minutes. I will make this an article, but for those who want to see the video in advance, go here: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Government Surveillance (HBO)

MYGIRL56 TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2015 AT 5:47:00 PM MDT

Oh Canauzzie, that is EXCELLENT!! Mercy buckets. 🙂

Read more at: http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2015/04/paul-reveres-needed-if-you-were-born-on.html?showComment=1428450445651#c1998499729535821235
    OWoN © All Rights Reserved

If the link doesn’t show here as live, it does on OWoN as it was posted by a master. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• I hope you don’t mind me posting this. I’m Canadian and was at a bar at the JFK airport in NY waiting for a flight to Seattle last week. I started a conversation with a very educated guy sitting beside me. We talked about a lot of things and then I asked what he thought of what happened on 9/11/2001. His response was “Those dam terrorists”. I then asked him… which ones? He gave me a dumb look. Please understand I have great respect for all Americans with the exception of a very small few (Shadow Government). He had no idea about building 7 self destructing at all… no idea about FLT 93 in PA which was nothing but a hole in the ground with no evidence of plane debris… and the same for the Pentagon. He got up out of his bar stool and said you are just another conspiracy tin foil nut case. My response was…. “If you only knew how the Mass Media is controlled by 5-6 major corporations who had a vested interest in you NOT knowing the TRUTH, maybe you would want to know why you believe what you think really happened”.

It’s just amazing how the USA media has such power over people’s minds. This wasn’t my first conversation with Americans concerning 911. Their responses are all very similar but some question bombing the Afghans and Iraq back into the stone age.
      My parting comment to my bar friend as he was sitting in 1st class was …. “Take the time to view this youtube video by an American Dr. Judy Wood”. I got my 2nd dumb look. BTW… my wife thinks I’m weird too… go figure.. she actually believes everything she hears on CBC and that I’m not the same person she married 27 yrs ago… We will survive and the TRUTH will set us free in 2015.

This is the video I was referring to which should open a few hard core sheeple… Dr. Judy Wood – The Amazing 9/11 Facts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlYwyqDA3Y

Thanks for allowing me to vent my frustration.. this is a good place to do it.

Claude

• Yes Claude – It is SOOOO frustrating to engage with folks regarding so many obvious instances when engaging with the sheeple, they can only offer the blind banter. I’m Percieved as a nutcase too neighbor ….

• What’s is it they say Kermit the truth is still the truth even if your in the minority one.IMHO the longer this reset takes the more people wake up to the facts,I’m starting see it around this small town even my son who since he was about 15 thought dad was a dumb ass but is now starting to ask questions is starting to see the dots connect, this dragging out might just play right into humanities hand.you’ve been given another day because of the bravey of some special kind of people,don’t let it be in vain speak out for TRUTH.

• The cost of America’s undeclared “war” (invasion) in Afghanistan has now reached $1 trillion borrowed dollars – massive debt heaped on us all based on what happened on 9/11 not to mention the human suffering. Military grade nanothermite is not a conspiracy theory. It was found and tested from the rubble at the twin towers. A new, powerful film has been released: The Anatomy of a Great Deception. For full disclosure I receive no compensation, but I want you to get a copy (or a few) and share it with others or give a copy as a present. I’ve purchased half a dozen copies and given them to individuals I believe seek the truth. It’s very powerful simply because it’s one ‘ordinary’ man’s story who ask a simple question that led him to a not so simple journey. There is factual information in this film that many have never heard about but everyone should. Just a suggestion, order more than one and give one to a friend. The more people we wake up the better.] For some reason the link to the movie did not show up but you can google it.